To keep our rates low and provide the best possible experience, Outdoors Unlimited has the following policies:
- 1 day rentals are are due back 1 hour before closing the day after renting. ( Example: An item rented anytime on Tuesday is due back in the store 1 hour before the store closes on Wednesday.) Rentals not returned on time will be charged an additional rental day. Summer hours (May – Oct) are 9 A.M. – 6 P.M. unless stated otherwise, Winter hours (Nov – Apr) are 8 A.M. – 7 P.M.
- Rentals are fully non-refundable. Rainchecks are available under the following circumstances:
- UDOT Road Closure (ski/snowboard rentals only)
- Ski resort closure (ski/snowboard rentals only)
- All items must be returned clean. Every item returned dirty will be assessed a $10+ cleaning fee.
- Broken/damaged gear will be assessed charges up to the full replacement value of the entire item.
Please contact us with any questions and read through all forms and disclaimers before signing.
We welcome reservations, either in-store, online, over the phone. Please keep the following points in mind when making a reservation:
- A $5 non-refundable fee is charged for phone reservations.
- Reservations of one day or less must be paid in full. Multi-day reservations require a 50% upfront deposit.
- The deposit is fully refundable prior to the day before the rental. (Example: A reserved Friday rental is completely fixed on Thursday)
- Reservations and deposits are forfeit after that time.
- Reservations made online can only be canceled in-store or over the phone.